Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Or else it's the heat....



Ohmygoodness, the calls today were not nice. The day couldn’t go fast enough.

Weather.com says it is going to be in the mid-90s for the foreseeable future. Hot is just a given now. 

I’m sorry, there’s just not a whole lot to talk about. Steve has a board meeting tonight. I walked the dogs this morning and trying to keep them cool this evening.  Two books came out today that would be nice to get but I’ll have to wait until Friday. I’m meeting friends after work Friday; it’s a kind of bachelorette thing for a good friend but I’m only going to be there for a couple hours – not bar hop the night away like the rest of them. I have to go clothes shopping on Saturday for the seminar next week. Then get some groceries. Study for the audition/interview next week. Steve has a tournament to run.

Stay cool, people.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: