Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday



I didn't post yesterday because I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in London. First I was watching in real time online in the afternoon and then the re-broadcast (1st US broadcast) in the evening. They did a terrific job. I really enjoyed it though I stayed up too late to watch it all.

Got up at 5:30 to walk the boys then went to Walmart to get groceries. Have done some vacuuming and some laundry. I am hoping that Steve mows today. I'm giving him today as a last chance then I guess I take it over. I really don't know what the issue is that has with it. If he doesn't mow then I say no Batman movie.

I'm meeting Tuesday with Debbie regarding the job. I don't have any details.

I'll be cleaning up a week's worth of emails and catching up on news this afternoon.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: