Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happiness is waking up and seeing your dream was real....



I hate when the box says "medium brown" and your hair comes out red. Yeah. Love that. Well, I guess THAT will be the pop of color for the black I'm wearing this week.

I'm studying today and gathering info for my presentation I have to do for a second interview. As a reward for myself, I'll be reading 4MA digests on breaks (tons of them today) or doing some house work like vacuuming or laundry changes. I'm still reading the Griffiths books but not whooshing through it like I would have been doing if I didn't have homework.  Reward next weekend for getting through it all will be the Harkness book maybe. I do have tons to read from the library. Oy vey. 

There's a breeze this morning that might be holding the real heat off for a bit but of course it's going to be in the mid-90s again. I could not live for long periods of time in a consistently hot climate. I know there's AC but then you're going in and out of it which can't be good.

So tomorrow it begins. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: