Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday



It's been kind of hard to explain the week. I've been involved in a kaizen, that is working with a team of people from the OR/and supporting departments to create new roles for some personnel in the OR department at the hospital without adding any new people. I've learned a lot about the functioning of that area and I don't want to ever go there. Today I had my second interview. So we'll see how that goes.

It's been the same hot, upper 90s/100 degree weather. The week plus the weather is leaving me just drained. I don't know what to make for dinner and I've not heard from Steve so I don't know what the evening is shaping up to be other than I took some Tylenol for my headache and I'm going to read. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.

I'm feeling out of touch with the news and current events. I'll have to do some catching up this weekend. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: