Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Take it off!! Take it off!!



The Universe works for a reason, with a purpose. I'm disappointed that a book I wanted is pushed back to next week. However, there was a message on my phone that compels me to study up during my free time now. More on that later.

HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT! It's 102 out there. And smokey. Had to take a Zyrtec asap this morning and probably for the foreseeable future. Damn allergies. I'm currently eating frozen grapes.

Steve's board meeting is put off until next week but he's working late again. I picked up dinner from the deli at Albertsons so it can be ready instantly and I don't have to heat up the kitchen/house cooking. I walked the dogs again this morning at 5:30 while it was cool. I let them run outside when I got home and Coda almost got the neighbor's cat. We would have to move if anything happened to that cat. I don't think they're happy to not have their run after work but it's too hot out there for them (and me).

Tomorrow is ONLY supposed to get in the 80s. We don't have plans other than keeping the dogs cool and calm (expecting some fireworks despite the ban).

Stay cool.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: