Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday



It's hot. I'm hot and a wee bit cranky because of it. I hate that.

I'm currently reading THE FACE OF DECEPTION by Iris Johansen. This is 1st of 13 in series featuring Eve Duncan, a forensic sculptor. Here is a description:

An unidentified skull... A trail of terrifying secrets...And a woman whose talented hands could reveal the shocking truth... As a forensic sculptor, Eve Duncan helps identify the dead from their skulls.  Her own daughter murdered and her body never found, the job is Eve's way of coming to terms with her personal nightmare. But more terror lies ahead when she accepts work from billionaire John Logan. Beneath her gifted hands a face emerges from the skull he has given her to reconstruct—a face no one was ever meant to see.  Now Eve is trapped in a frightening web of murder and deceit. Powerful enemies are determined to cover up the truth, and they will make certain that truth goes to the grave...even if Eve gets buried with it.

It was published in 1998 and has 480 pages (approximately). This is a digital library book.

What I need to do is study. Next week I'm doing a week long "audition" for the job I'm up for. I'll be participating in a seminar of sorts (a kaizen) with the three other candidates to see how we do in a live situation. Keep the good vibes for me, please.

Busy at work with calls. Kinda tired. We'll see how it goes.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: