Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Always looking for ways to be amused

Awww, Hoomin Faw Down?

30 Day Reading Challenge
Day 26- A book that changed your opinion about something
Changed my opinion? I don't know exactly what they're wanting here. I don't recall reading anything that made me consciously change an "opinion." You know, like, oh I guess Hitler wasn't such a bad buy after all.... But, for the sake of answering the question..... Here's a list of books that have perhaps affected my reading directions:

THE FLAME AND THE FLOWER by Kathleen Woodiweis (to romance)
DUNE by Frank Herbert (to SFF)
CURTAIN by Agatha Christie (to mystery)
OUT ON A LIMB by Shirley MacLaine (to spiritual exploring)
THE MYSTERY OF THE PRINCES by Audrey Williamson (to historical mysteries)

I mowed the front and side lawn last night but I don't think I'll do the back yard tonight -- I need to do some inside cleaning because of possibly Madsen family stopovers this weekend. And then I am hoping to do some reading/research tonight.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: