Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yeah, that's it....

It's a Serious Condition

30 Day Reading Challenge
Day 8 - Most Overrated Book
Oh, that's a tie for me: FIFTY SHADES OF GREY or the Twilight books.

Got some cleaning done and laundry (I hate vacuuming stairs but I did it). We're having Red Robin salads and soup for dinner. Cops is finally on again tonight. I've been caught up in Deanna Raybourn's new book - very strong voice and setting (Africa after WWI).

I enjoyed watching the Kentucky Derby. Though I knew he didn't have a shot in the world, I was rooting for Frac Daddy as his owners are from Billings and I liked the (politically incorrect) name. Otherwise, I didn't have a horse in the race, so to speak. I hope Orb can pull it off at the Preakness - it would be nice to have a Triple Crown winner after all these years. Or it could be Orb is just a good horse in sloppy conditions and luck was with him today.We'll see in two weeks.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: