Sunday, May 19, 2013

Me too ... only books...

First World Dog Problems


I haven't wanted to jinx it but it's been a lovely rainy weekend. Woot! But as soon as it's sunny and dry I have to mow the lawn, big time.

Last night we watched the DVD of Jack Reacher. If you overlook the issue that in the books that this movie is based upon the character played by Tom Cruise is supposed to be 6 foot 5 inches tall and Cruise is NOT (*cough* 5 foot 7 *cough*) it is a pretty okay movie with lots of action and good acting. As Steve said, "It was better than Iron Man 3."

30 Day Book Challenge
Day 23 - Your guilty pleasure
I would have to say I sometimes read romance books. They are a guilty pleasure because I try to come across as all intellectual-y. :) 

Not much else to report. Doing laundry, and reading of news/blogs and we'll watch Ax Men and The Game of Thrones tonight.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: