Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stop annoying me!



Yeah, so not much happening today - and I'm not complaining. I walked the dogs at 6:30, laundry is going. I've been reading news online. We have The Game of Thrones tonight. Otherwise, I think I'll be reading.

30 Days Reading Challenge
Day 9 - A Book You Thought You Wouldn't Like But Ended Up Loving

I resisted reading THE HUNGER GAMES for a couple years.  I was aware if it but it was being hyped and I'm leery of hyped books. (hype, thy name is book publishers). I don't remember now what it was that made me read the trilogy. I purchased the three-in-one for the Kindle ..... and inhaled all three in four days. I love and adore them. I've re-read them. In the meme of what book would you memorize in order to save it (a la Fahrenheit 451), it is now these books.







 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: