Wednesday, May 15, 2013

That's how my day is going too

Honest!

Not having a good day.

I walked the boys this morning and Coda decides to stop, drop and roll on some poo. On his collar, on his neck....

Got into the SUV to go to work. Dead. Will not turn over at all. Then it makes a low thud... thud ...thud ... sound out of the speakers. Steve had never heard anything like it before.  Then the thudding stopped followed by beep... beep.... beep. Checked the battery, plugged it back in and the thuds start again. And it was still dead to the world. I told Steve to forget it, let's get to work, giving me a ride. So I don't know what's going on on that front. And I say thank you to the Universe for having it do this in the garage and not on Grand Avenue during morning rush hour.

So I've been wondering if I should just hide under the covers for the rest of the day.

30 Day Reading Challenge
Day 19 - Favorite book turned into a movie
 I was going to answer this with the emphasis on the movie but that's not what is being asked here. I will then say THE HUNGER GAMES though I didn't approve of how and why they changed/left out some things. However, for a first person narrator-type book they did very well and the casting was in the very high percentile for me.  They could have totally blown and ruined the whole thing. Therefore we are grateful.

Nothing on TV tonight for me, thank goodness. I may just read. And maybe have a glass of wine. I thought about mowing the front yard but I'm afraid to touch anything mechanical.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: