Thursday, May 2, 2013

I get sick on hammocks...

Weeeeeeee!

I had a super duper bad day yesterday, not going to talk about it whatsoever, and I've done some wallowing and some meditating (in fact I'm listening to some meditation music right now) and I'm much better. Anyhoo...


30 Day Reading Challenge:

Day 5 - A book that makes you happy

Classic Dr. Seuss. FOX IN SOCKS, GREEN EGGS AND HAM, ONE FISH TWO FISH

Day 6 - A book that makes you sad
A whole book? I don't read books to be sad. Ummm, I ALWAYS cry when a certain something happens to a certain character in LITTLE WOMEN, but not the whole book. Oh, ok, I've got it. I read books about books and it makes me sad that I know I can't read ALL the books. :)

I finished the Sedley book last night. I think I'll be starting the new Deanna Raybourn if it comes today. This is a stand alone. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

I'm going to avoid watching TV tonight if I can help it. Must. be. more. productive.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: