Tuesday, May 21, 2013

And add some brownies

Don't Make Me Bark at You

30 Day Reading Challenge
Day 25 - Favorite book you read in school
So is this asking a book from school as in a school assignment type of book or a book I happened to read while in school?  I don't remember having to read books for English until the 9th grade -- I guess English classes up until then focused on grammar? What a blur it is now. How about TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. I also loved Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar but I don't suppose you can count them as books.

The sun is shining today and as long as it stays that way when I get home from work, I've got to mow the lawn, at least the front yard.

Tonight I have The Voice and I will check out the Dancing with the Stars winner. I hope it's Kellie; take a look at her from last night. This is AMAZING:


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: