Tuesday, May 7, 2013

And not changing on that. Ever.

(Alternate title: REALLY grumpy Yoda)

Grumpy Goggie


Tonight I have The Voice to watch, Steve has a board meeting.

I have new lenses in my glasses -- it had been two or three years since I've had new ones so it was a bit overdue. I'm still adjusting to the stronger prescription: I can see far very well but up close the depth perception is still catching up. :)

30 Day Reading Challenge:

Day 10 - Favorite Classic Book
Good Lord, I talk about these books ALL THE TIME. Jane Austen's PERSUASION and PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.

Day 11 - A book you hated.
I have a memory of LOATHING the book A CATCHER IN THE RYE when we read it in school and I have no desire to try it again to see if it was just high school angst or a book that was not written with me as their intended audience. I also hated FIFTY SHADES OF GREY because I think the author and readers are mistaking the sub/dom lifestyle for love. And it ain't. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: