Friday, February 7, 2014

A question I ask myself every day

Nice? Fun? Nice? Fun?

Good news, I got the item I was bidding for yesterday on ebay. Woot!

I am very glad it's is Friday. I'm hoping over the weekend I can accomplish a couple projects, one for taxes and the other a long-time necessity of cleaning my office. We'll see how that goes.

Oh here's a meme I came across: 5 weird things about me. I'll play.

1.  I'd like to be able to read Latin. I wish I had taken it in high school. Basically, this comes from a desire/drive to be able to read and learn from so many centuries of thought. I suppose I'd like to be able to read Greek and others as well. 

2. I am dyslexic with "b"s and "p"s a lot. It doesn't matter if I'm writing or typing. Does that mean I'm vertically dyslexic?

3. I get motion sick in hammocks. Yeah, I know. Just read that as getting motion sick on pretty much anything that moves. I guess I must be on the ground, pretty much still, at all times.

4. I collect (keep a list in a book) strange last names (surnames) that start with "S". ex: Sneezby, Snoozy, etc.

5. I would like to have been a "voice", i.e., doing audiobooks or radio. Ah well.

Bonus(es):

6. At one time, I thought about wanting to be a biblical archeologist.

7. I wish I had a friend who was a psychic/channeler/medium. I'd like to talk with them but not have to pay for it. :)

Okay, go have a lovely day.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 



No comments: