Good news, I got the item I was bidding for yesterday on ebay. Woot!
I am very glad it's is Friday. I'm hoping over the weekend I can accomplish a couple projects, one for taxes and the other a long-time necessity of cleaning my office. We'll see how that goes.
Oh here's a meme I came across: 5 weird things about me. I'll play.
1. I'd like to be able to read Latin. I wish I had taken it in high school. Basically, this comes from a desire/drive to be able to read and learn from so many centuries of thought. I suppose I'd like to be able to read Greek and others as well.
2. I am dyslexic with "b"s and "p"s a lot. It doesn't matter if I'm writing or typing. Does that mean I'm vertically dyslexic?
3. I get motion sick in hammocks. Yeah, I know. Just read that as getting motion sick on pretty much anything that moves. I guess I must be on the ground, pretty much still, at all times.
4. I collect (keep a list in a book) strange last names (surnames) that start with "S". ex: Sneezby, Snoozy, etc.
5. I would like to have been a "voice", i.e., doing audiobooks or radio. Ah well.
6. At one time, I thought about wanting to be a biblical archeologist.
7. I wish I had a friend who was a psychic/channeler/medium. I'd like to talk with them but not have to pay for it. :)
Okay, go have a lovely day.
PK the Bookeemonster