Sunday, February 23, 2014

I really have no idea to what you're referring.....

Highly Skilled Felines


Tonight is TV night. I have The Walking Dead and I'll have to skip The Talking Dead to watch the two-hour finale of Downton Abbey. Tomorrow may be TV night as well, The Voice is back for another season (though I may not watch all of it) and The Blacklist is back from Olympics banishment. At last!

It's cold today and we're expecting perhaps a lot of snow by tomorrow. I'm making sausage/hashbrown casserole -- good cold-weather dinner. Otherwise, I'm doing laundry and doing some homework reading. I'm hoping to avoid a nap because I lose too much time in the day as much as they feel so good. :)

I'm expecting the new Deanna Raybourn book on Tuesday. CITY OF JASMINE. Woot!  

This week at work the business consultant is back so will probably have a lack of time for updates but I'll try.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: