Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yeah, I've missed some posts...

No Duh!


Just a real quick note. Apologies for not posting more frequently but work is just a bugger with the consultant doing his voodoo. Our consultant Martin was shocked but also laughed at us when he had asked what we do for fun for trips together. I guess our blank faces were extremely humorous. He's trying to tempt us with info on how to go to the UK for less money. He's an evil man.

Yesterday I treated myself with a Reuben sandwich from Perkins for lunch. It is still the best Reuben in town..... and the brownies. 

I'm enjoying the Deanna Raybourn book. This Tuesday will be the new CS Harris. Woot-a-woot!

We're expecting more snow tonight and it will be super cold this weekend. I'm hoping to hunker down until it passes. :)

Stay warm and cozy.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: