Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Actually, I have a list....




Well, I went to the clinic this morning and I have a bouncing baby virus. They took blood; they took an x-ray of my lungs. Virus. Not much you can do about it except treat the symptoms. Since I'm deathly allergic to codeine, tonight I'm going to be trying a drug that looks like large, clear caviar to help the cough and to sleep.

Steve is, of course, still sick and really cranky with it. Oy. And the poor dogs haven't had a decent walk for days. I keep taking them for rides because I get so winded and coughing so easily.

Nothing on TV for me so I will read something and head to bed early. Last night I figured out a way, eventually, to sleep sitting up because I wouldn't stop coughing trying to recline.

Ok, enough! Getting better all the ti-i-ime. (Beatles)

Hopefully, back to regular programming tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: