Friday, May 2, 2014

Really not motivated today




TGIF! 

Yesterday and today have been pretty much perfect Spring/Summer days. It has been sunny, in the low 70s, and not that windy. If it could be like that all Summer, I'd be blissful. The pollen and subsequent allergy stuff I could deal with with Zyrtek. Tomorrow and the next few days are back in the 60s and possibility of rain. (personally, even cooler, rainier, and darker over the weekend would be heaven).

No real plans for the weekend other than the usual chores. I should go clothes shopping but I'll have to play that by ear. While Zyrtek doesn't make me as sleepy as Benedryl, it does have its effect. While suppressing the yucky allergy symptoms, naps do sound good ....

No plans for dinner tonight and no ideas so I hope Steve will pick up something. In fact he could do that tomorrow night, too. I'm spent.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: