Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Steve!


Overdoing the birthday thing a wee bit....

The cake is the best part.... (ok, I got some carrot cake cupcakes from Albertsons)

 
What we would probably normally be doing ... watching TV.

Steve's brother is in town so we're going to Cactus Creek with him and their mom. (walleye!)

 
Happy birthday to you ... Haaaaaapy birthday, dear Stee -eeeve.....




Steve is really really really difficult to get a gift for ....

But I just can't seem find that right gift ... (no, I can't afford a gun for him)

So, I was thinking that he gets away with giving me flowers every year so I was thinking along those lines. Also thinking that he wants to be healthier sooooo..... I got him a year's Harry & David fruit of the month. And we both get to enjoy it. :)


What Steve's attitude about his own birthday should be....

What his attitude toward his own birthday typically is....

 
The real deal:

So all I can really say is:
 
 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: