Friday, May 30, 2014

And then read me a story


Seriously. A relapse. Ok, ok, I was pushing it working full days but come on. Last night, I was apparently trying to cough up both lungs and did not sleep for hours. I'm back to my regimen of steaming, Mucinex, Tylenol, tea, and garlic bombs in my food because I don't think the Prednisone and cough pearls the doctor gave me are doing the job. The doctor I saw the clinic on Tuesday said that when he had it, it was for three weeks but he'd had patients who'd had it for eight weeks. NO FREAKIN' WAY am I putting up with that.

I finished the Teresa Grant book last night, VIENNA WALTZ. It was good. I'm glad there are more but I don't know yet what I'm reading next.

Word of advice: stay away from germs.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: