Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Yikes! Put that away before you hurt someone!


I'm back to reading the Charles Todd book. I've got about a fifth left on the OUTLANDER book, but I'm taking a wee break for a bit.

Friday is Steve's birthday. He is TERRIBLE to get gifts for. He doesn't thank you, he doesn't really like what you give him and he doesn't really hide it, the things he really wants are way to expensive for a normal person (guns) and anything smaller in the realm of guns is something only he knows about and he knows where to get. He's somewhat of a reader but getting books doesn't excite him like it does me. I was about to give him money or a generic gift card, but I may have hit upon an idea. I'm going to mull it over today and see if I will proceed. Update on that later.

Tonight is the season finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It vexes me; I'm terribly vexed. And I'm sure you are, too, that it will be several months until a new episode is on again. :) To console ourselves, here's a photo of Agent Coulson:


Now we have to wait until Fall.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: