Thursday, August 4, 2016

Friday! Where are you?


So close, yet so far. La sigh.


Not much to talk about today.


Not much has happened since yesterday. Last night I didn't read again; I watched a few more episodes of Motive.

I'm on day 9 of my Whole 30 and I feel rather good. I haven't had caffeine and it's okay.


The only sugar I'm consuming is from fruits. I'm actually eating plenty. I'm going to make a vat of soup this weekend to take care of lunches next week. Today I had my cinnamon apple/chia pudding for breakfast, a couple hard-boiled eggs for morning hungries, a veggie/sausage lasagna for lunch (thank you Paleo-to-Go), celery with cashew cheese for afternoon snack, and something Paleo-to-Go for dinner with riced cauliflower. And water to drink. 

Tonight, we'll both be home. Steve will watch Battlebots. I'll probably hang out with him and then go up and read.


Have a great Thursday, y'all.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: