Wednesday, August 17, 2016

There are days like that


My hair cut turned out great! The stylist actually looked at my photos and saw the similarity - long layers and kind of brushed forward along the sides. We had a great time.


I'm on day 22 of my food detox.


Feeling good. Steve had a bottle of diet dark bubbly pop in the fridge and I had a moment of "Oh! I remember that. That is so good." But I didn't do it.


I wasn't able to have lunch yesterday and I didn't cheat and the time between getting home and going to my haircut appointment was tight so I splurged and picked up a steak and sweet potatoes from CJs on the way home.


Tonight Steve has shooting. I'm hoping to read and go to bed. Big plans. I've got big plans



Have a nice day!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: