Friday, August 5, 2016

Yay! It's Friday! Yeaaaaahhhh!


Day 10



I've assembled the makings for a good veggie beef soup. I'll do that tomorrow or Sunday. The Paleo-On-the-Go beef pot pie last night was super good. This morning I had chia pudding with banana (my favorite). Snack is celery and the last of the cashew cheese. For lunch I have thawing a POTG shepherd's pie (cauliflower mash instead of potatoes) and I'll have another beef pot pie for dinner, I'm thinking.

Next month I have vacation at Bouchercon in New Orleans. I was so looking forward to the food. 
But now I'm really worried about the food.

 
I think I may want to continue this Whole 30 plan.

UPDATE: I took the bull by the horns. There's been hemming and hawing on the 4MA list about going to dinner Wednesday night. So I looked at nearby restaurants for what I could eat within my plan and made a reservation because it will be busy, I'm sure. So there.



No huge plans for the weekend. I have errands to run tomorrow: getting dog food at Petsmart; oil change the vehicle, hair cut would be nice. 

Nothing much to watch on regular TV. I'm not interested in the Olympics. I prefer the winter sports to the summer ones. The last summer Olympics held in London had fantastic opening and closing ceremonies. I just find running and jumping and swimming boring.



Have a great weekend!




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: