Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thankgoodness tomorrow is Friday 'cause this is going to take forever


Day 30.


I did it. No sugar, no grains, no dairy, no legumes. I added no caffeine.






It was actually really easy, went by rather quickly, and felt good. You know what?


I'm not going to stop. Aiming for 50 but really?


It's just feeling really natural right now. And I found some great recipes I'd like to try so I won't be so dependent on Paleo on the Go.

Tonight we have Battlebots on TV. I have to get groceries after work. I'm 63% done with the Susanna Gregory which is nice for itself but next week we have new Louise Penney and Charles Todd and the week after that, I believe, is a new JD Robb and Anne Perry. And two weeks after that is a new Karin Slaughter, a Will Trent book at last!

Have a great day!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: