Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Yeah, I got this


A little better today so far. Last night I made hamburger bombs for Steve that turned out really well; I had a Whole 30 chicken pot pie. I'm on Day 7 of my food detox. Doing well. I have finally figured out a couple things. I've been having chia pudding (made with Almond Milk) for breakfast and it's better with fruit.


 
The last few days I've been having it with cinnamon apples but his morning I had it with bananas and it was lovely. Then I got to thinking about my homemade almond milk and how to make it taste better while still staying with the guidelines. Ah ha! Bananas. It will help with the flavor AND with the slight thickening of the texture. I'll try it tonight.


At some point in the near future I need to make some veggie soup so I can have ready-to-go for lunch time without stealing from my dinner supply. 


Steve has a board meeting tonight. I'm hoping to read a bit and cuddle with the boys.

Keep your vibe up and positive thoughts!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: