Friday, August 19, 2016

It's Friday at last?!?


It's Friday!!


It's just a regular weekend, but hallelujah.

No plans for the weekend. Just resting and chores and reading and computering.


Cowboys have another pre-season game tonight. Last week, after a spectacular start by running a touchdown at the opening kickoff, they managed to lose by 3. Typical.


So we'll see. At least they don't count yet.

I made bacon wrapped dates last night. Turned out okay. I think I need better bacon. And my beef pot pie last night was horrible.


I don't know. I'm hoping it was a terrible fluke and not a bad batch.

It rained this morning while I was walking the boys. It rained over night. A good thing but also a not good thing because there was a full moon lunar eclipse last night that we were unable to view.


Ah well.

It's stopped raining and the sun is coming out. It's supposed to be in the 80s tomorrow. Our lovely weather has gone.


Have a good weekend, everyone!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: