Friday, February 3, 2023

It's Friday neener neener


 TGIF 


 

A library hold came in so I may not be participating in GarbAugust after all. About to start ANCILLARY JUSTICE by Ann Leckie. 1st of 3 in sci fi series.

 


On a remote, icy planet, the soldier known as Breq is drawing closer to completing her quest.vOnce, she was the Justice of Toren - a colossal starship with an artificial intelligence linking thousands of soldiers in the service of the Radch, the empire that conquered the galaxy.vNow, an act of treachery has ripped it all away, leaving her with one fragile human body, unanswered questions, and a burning desire for vengeance.

Published 2013; 393 pages.

 For the Retro-Romance Readathon for this month here's the update. So far, two reads cover two categories each.



I may stop by the used bookstore tomorrow on the way to the coffee shop to look for a "cover buy". It will just be me and Jody at Mazevo for bead group but she wants to meet up anyway since we cancelled last week and maybe the week before, I can't remember now. So I'll work on my reading journal and listen in on a sprint on YouTube. I'll probably pick up some dinner for Steve on the way home afterward.


 Otherwise, the usual. Napping, reading, cleaning. 

 Have a good weekend


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: