Friday, February 24, 2023

TGIF


 Friday

 


I read last night for the last hour of sprinting. I got to 47% of the Robin Hobb fantasy. So almost half way of the 648-page book.

 


 Day three of The 100 Day Project.

 


Just the beginning of course but I've been able to write both days at lunch. I start with the writing assignment in the book I'm following, which then sparks some ideas for the story I'm attempting. I just keep writing for an hour. I'm not going to fight the ideas. Everything helps.

 


 I haven't decided whether to go to the coffee shop tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be balmy but I also just want to stay home and recover/relax/refresh.

 


 I have another YouTube Saturday reading sprint tomorrow afternoon. No scavenger hunt attached. If I go to the coffee shop, I'll probably write then for my Day 4 stuff and work on my reading journal.


 Tonight and tomorrow night we have On Patrol to watch. That's about it. Nap, read, write, bullet journal, clean-ish, hang with Ryker. 



 Have a good weekend


 Much love

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: