Wednesday, February 8, 2023

See, I'm smiling


 Wednesday. Receptionist still out.

 The Chosen finale last night was so good. Not only did we get the feeding of the 5000 but we had the walking on the water to end season three.

 


 They will start filming season 4 at the end of March they say. It is such a personally impactful show.

Steve's got the gun range tonight. I'm thinking of making a casserole for his dinners for the next couple days while I've got the time so I don't have to do it tomorrow evening when we have BattleBots and I have sprints.


I finished the Granny book - it was short; I'm still reading the Crombie. I didn't read very much last night with the show to watch. Tonight, I read. So. What to get going as a second read? The options, as always, are many. 

I could do another one of my choices for the Retro Romance Readathon this month. Here's a couple I have from the LV library.

(category romance prompt)


(sprayed edges prompt)

The Granny book I finished covers the scavenger hunt for the reading sprint group this Saturday (elderly sleuth) but the following Saturday, the 18th, is the second of the month's scavenger hunts - the prompt is "purple cover". I have several options, of course:



 A lot of the paranormal series have purple covers but I don't think I'm in the mood for those. Next weekend will come rather quickly so I could get started on that read once I choose from above. 

I finished the third 23 in 2023 this week. I'd kinda hoped to do two a month in order to get them finished -- if I read all 23 from the list this year. And I have several of the ones on my personal TBR because I just wanna read them.


 I had hoped to put the info for my next read here but that will have to wait until tomorrow I guess since I can't choose.

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: