Monday, February 6, 2023

No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


 Monday. Receptionist out. Still Monday

 


 I went to the coffee shop on Saturday. It was just Jody and me but it was nice. I worked on my book journal, she beaded, we chatted about books and people and stuff.

 


I finished the Bridgerton book, so I have two books down for the Retro Romance Readathon which covers four of the nine categories. I had started a book for another category in RRR. It would also have covered GarbAugust 1.5 but I DNF'd it. It was So Bad. Not even "good" bad, like I was hoping.

 


 Published in 1990, a space romance. Space ... with a sword. What's not to love? The writing. The story. It. was. Bad. 


 I'm just about finished with the Abercrombie fantasy. I'm at page 450, so about 87% done. I should be able to finish it tonight. Just in time for the new Deborah Crombie.


I watched episode 7 last night of The Chosen. Episode 8, the finale, is tomorrow night which will be about the feeding of the 5000 with five loaves of bread and two fish. 

 


 Just gotta get through the day.

 


 Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: