Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm sorry I can't post today...



I'm so sorry. So many things needed to be accomplished today that I haven't had time to post. I had to take Tug to the vet for shots and annual checkup. Then I met with Jody for a few hours to work on business plan. Then I had to walk Tug. Then I had to clean out the old fridge (soooo gross). Then I had to run to the grocery store for a couple things. Now I need to start making dinner.


Tonight is tv night with Chuck, Paranormal State and maybe Castle. Otherwise I need to spend some time on the computer.


Tomorrow I'm going to the bookstore and maybe lunch with Mom. Then walk Tug, etc.


I'll be checking in at some point tomorrow, either before or after.


Still reading the Deryn Lake.
I'll leave you with a good/happy ending news story from our local paper about a dog being rescued: http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2009/04/27/news/local/20-dog.txt.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: