Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Teaching Company


I didn't read at all last night so I'm still reading A KILLING KINDNESS by Reginald Hill. I stopped by the library today to pick up a hold. While there, I noticed they got in more of The Teaching Company audios. More on that in the next paragraph. Otherwise, I stopped by a gift shop and the bank and splurged on lunch. So kinda a fun morning.

Today's Blog/Website of the Day is The Teaching Company found at http://www.teach12.com/. " Since 1990, great teachers from the Ivy League, Stanford, Georgetown, and other leading colleges and universities have crafted over 200 courses for lifelong learners. We provide the adventure of learning, without the homework or exams." This is a fabulous resource for those who love learning. They offer courses in business, arts and literature, history, science, etc. I love love love this company. You can do audio download or choice of audiotape, cd or DVD.

Lunch with JodyO yesterday was fun and interesting. We did a little past life exploration and energy aligning. So just a tune up. :)
So not much else going on, for a Thursday. We've got Survivor to watch tonight but otherwise I think I'll be reading. Supposedly, we're supposed to get another snowstorm through tonight... just when the mud was almost dried out, darnit.
Not much really to report today, tomorrow will be another Forgotten Author.
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster




No comments: