Monday, April 6, 2009

It's 5 PM Monday somewhere


Not much to report today. Looking for new bedding and I think I'm almost completely sold on trying bamboo sheets. Supposed to be very soft, cool when needed and warm when needed, etc. I've found them at Target but I want to check out the Tuesday Morning store. Kohls and Sears ... zilch.


Currently reading Kate Sedley's THE WEAVER'S TALE. Roger the Chapman has now gotten the story that he needs to investigate.


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is The Bunburyist found at http://elizabethfoxwell.blogspot.com/. Quoting her blog, ""I have invented an invaluable permanent invalid called Bunbury, in order that I may be able to go down into the country whenever I choose."--Algernon Moncrieff, The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar WildeFeaturing Mystery History and Other Literary Ramblings of Elizabeth Foxwell." We should all have a Bunbury.

Tonight is tv night: Chuck, Paranormal State, and Castle. So it looks like I won't have much time to read this evening.


I had lunch with JodyO again today. A very nice late morning/early afternoon of conversation and productive meditative work. I enjoy them very much.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: