Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In which I cease to like cleaning anymore...


Please, I don't want to do anymore cleaning!!


Taking a break from spring house cleaning. Three rooms completely done and others have been ventured into. I hate cleaning. And MAN do we collect stuff and junk and how it accumulates!

Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic found at http://cozymurders.blogspot.com/. Kathrin says that she's "a student, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a book addict, a movie fan, a music lover, a librarian and a few other things." She recently participated in a 24 hour read-a-thon going on around some blogs. Uff da.

So I ran to Walmart this morning to get cleaning supplies. Why do those "carpet cleaners" not really clean carpets? Hmmm???
Steve has a board meeting tonight that was suddenly and sumarily called about late last night so dinner will be quick and off he'll go. I just have one show to watch on tv tonight, Deadliest Catch. Otherwise I may either do some more cleaning or hold auditions for my next read. I don't know yet.
I finished Louise Ure's LIARS ANONYMOUS last night. This is a stand alone that is a classic text example on how to make the protagonist's world go from bad to worse and upping the stakes. I enjoyed it though the ending wasn't what I wanted.
All right, break over. No more slacking; back to it.
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I need to start in the attic and work downwards. And get rid of everything I haven't touched in three years. Then I would feel cleansed.

PK the Bookeemonster said...

I have a spare bedroom that is being the "dumping ground" for now. (shiver) I dread tackling that project. I can't imagine an attic, holy schmoley. My garbage container thing is completely full right now and doesn't get emptied until tomorrow. We're just accumulaters. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster