Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Tea and Reading


Woot a woot! I finished my alphabetizing project of a few month ago. I was stalled out due to a lack of bookcase space, but now the preliminary work is done. The keepers are in five bookcases, A through Z. The next phase is to deal with the boxes of books that I've decided I will most likely not be reading. My used book store doesn't take books anymore -- go figure -- and so I will be exploring the online options and organizing those books. You can kinda see the floor to my office again.

I had lunch with Jody today and another reiki session. I'm learning how to do it myself. Prior to that I went to Walmart for some groceries. Walking Tug this afternoon was wet wet wet and muddy. At one point he must have chased a rabbit into a pile of something or other and wouldn't come and wouldn't come. So I had to go drag him away. We're both wet and chilled. I'm now having a cup of tea to warm up as I do this.

I'm still in the early pages of the Bernard Knight but with nothing really on tv tonight except at 10:00 if I watch it (season 5 premiere of Deadliest Catch) then I will be having time to catch up on some reading.

Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Crime Critics found at http://www.crimecritics.com/. They state, "CrimeCritics.com is a sister site to the true-crime blog DreaminDemon.com. After a long day of dealing with the dirtbags who give civilization a bad reputation, there is nothing we like more than curling up a good book or sitting down in front of the TV to watch justice being served. And usually by a law enforcement team much better looking than we encounter in real life. If it has good guys hunting down bad guys, we probably have an opinion about it." Lots o' stuff there.

It's supposed to continue raining/snowing and the high temp tomorrow only 39. HA! to our neighbors who have not only mowed their lawns but run sprinklers.
In the meantime, I'm feeling like staying warm and cosy and cuddly for the next couple days with a nice book and something warm to drink.
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: