Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve


Almost done with the Christmas present project. I think a couple more hours -- maybe just one hour -- and it will be ready for wrapping and giving tomorrow evening. Tell you about it after it's opened.


Lots of snow today. Hoo boy, about 4-7 inches on Billings. Roads weren't too bad coming home. I had a doctor's appointment today. Bad news is that my creatinine is still too high (1.5) so I have to see him again in three months and he wants me to see the kidney doctor again. And he wants me to wear the sock again because so much sitting at work is making my ankle swell. Too much sitting or too much standing will do this. Will this never end? I want my health back. Oh and lose weight but that was already on my agenda for the beginning of the year. Not a problem there.


Steve will home tomorrow and I'm asking him to do a couple errands for me. I'll be home at 5-ish depending on the traffic and road conditions. Then we're going over to my parents' for dinner and gift exchanging. I have two boxes for Steve, I'm thinking of bringing one along for him to open there. The really good one I'll keep at home for later.


Haven't had much time to read since the push to finish the project. Will get back to it asap.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: