Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The hills are alive ... with the sound of mu sic


Sorry for missing yesterday's post. I'd like to get back the hour and a half of my life spent at a thingy I had to go to with Steve last night, but it is not meant to be cheri. Ah well.


Today at work we did the Secret Santa gift exchange. The girl's name I had lurrrrrvvvvvvs the Twilight books/movies and has some postcards up on her cubicle of the stars and so forth so I got her a 201o calendar of it so she has more of the same for a whole year. I think she liked it. The guy who had my name -- and I suspected he had it because he was querying me one day a little too closely -- got me a Beatles calendar (calendars are just a convenient way to decorate a cubicle so probably popular) that I really really like. It is the shape of a vinyl record and came in an album-like cover. So cool.


On Wednesdays, we don't answer the phones until 10:00 in order to do in-service stuff but this morning had the Christmas breakfast feast. I didn't eat breakfast ahead of time but I was full pretty much the rest of the day. (cross your fingers that this job gets extended for me at the end of my one year ... it's a really good job in a very nice place).


I'm currently reading A MURDER ON LONDON BRIDGE and enjoying a lot. I didn't have a chance go online last night so I've got some catching up to do there.


Have a lovely evening!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: