Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Countdown to Christmas...


Woo hoo! New episodes of Psychic Kids and Paranormal State tonight!


I have two days to complete a Christmas present project. Getting down to the wire so I've got to work on it during any free moments.


Steve surprised me tonight be coming home early-ish and volunteered to walk Tug. Yay! Steve is also taking Christmas Eve off from work so he'll be able to walk him then too. I'll be working the whole day ... the government doesn't get off early. :)


A recipe that I tried on Sunday turned out to be really good so we're looking forward to having the leftovers tonight for dinner.


I gave blood this morning for labs for doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. Kinda tired ... looking forward to sleeping in on Friday.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a VERY happy Christmas - and a wonderful 2010

Sally from Oz

PK the Bookeemonster said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Sally. And may 2010 bring many wonderful books to read. :)