Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too much caffeine and staring at monitors can do what?


Just finished watching Survivor tonight. Wee ha another fun tribal vote!


Lots of calls at work again today -- over 40. You want to get to everyone and sometimes that is just not possible. I would like to have a noise reduction headset on my open ear so I can tune out the people around me -- it drives me crazy hearing some of the things I do.


Didn't get time to read my book or any 4MA digests last night. With any luck tonight I'll be able to do SOMETHING.


It's freakin' cold out and the heat was out at work again. Right now I'm downstairs in the family room; we've got the pellet stove going and I think I'm finally thawing out from walking Tug.


Okay, cutting this short so I can read some emails.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: