Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oooohhhhhh it's cooooold!


Sorry for missing yesterday. I got the new Harry Potter movie and we watched it last night. I liked it; Steve kinda dozed a couple times so we'll be watching it again. The actress playing Ginny is juuuuussst getting almost too tall for Harry. :)


At work, the heating is now fixed but our system keeps going down. We're told it's the entire montana.gov site but it's been three days now -- we can't take any calls when it's non-functioning and calls pile up. Dealing with unemployment issues is really not good during the holidays -- it's really tough out there right now. I'm just glad I don't have to go through a second Christmas on it myself. We've been told that we can get overtime now to help out with calls and that we'll be trained on some other things to help out in other areas. Overtime paychecks will be very nice.


Currently still reading MURDER AT CHRIST'S MASS by Maureen Ash. I'm liking it a lot though there are the occasional info dumps.


It's been so cold out. Walking Tug tonight was miserable -- it was a much shorter walk. Apparently it was about 10 above but that wind was just cuttingly cold.


I've got some projects to continue with tonight so I'll hopefully check in tomorrow.


Happy reading and stay warm!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: