Saturday, December 5, 2009

I told her just a part down the middle and layers ... is it ok?


There's a winter weather advisory for Billings for today. Monday is supposed to have a high temp of 9. I'll be heading out to get my hair cut and stop by the bookstore to see if they've set free the new Maureen Ash yet. I think Steve has said he'll walk Tug today while I'm out and about.



I'm finally caught up on 4MA digests and I've pretty much cleaned up my emails. Read the Frazer a little bit last night -- this turning out to be not a crime fiction story at all but perhaps more of a historical espionage story, kinda sorta. No crimes, no murders -- just a story of how Joliffe got trained in France by spymasters to be of use to Bishop Beaufort. Am I disappointed? I don't know. I like any Joliffe story and I like learning medieval history/political intrigue but there is really no mystery here.


Have a pleasant Saturday...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: