Tuesday, December 1, 2009

W h o a ... not looking!


Sorry about missing yesterday. I was constantly running until 9 and was just too tired to do much online other than delete unwanted emails. I went to the bookstore and Walmart after work and then dealing with dinner and so forth just took too much time.


Work was busy today -- just over 40 calls. I kinda scoffed when I heard that weird calls happen during a full moon but I think I'm a less of a skeptic now. Strange calls.


I'm currently reading a new (yay!) Margaret Frazer, A PLAY OF TREACHERY, 5th of 5 in series featuring Joliffe, a member of traveling players and sometime sleuth/spy in 15th century England. Here's a description:


At the behest of his powerful patron, Joliffe journeys to France to act as a servant to the widowed duchess Jacquetta of Bedford-while actually training in spycraft. But when a member of the duchess's household is murdered, Joliffe learns just how dangerous secrets can be.

This book was just published and has 336 pages. And I'm happy happy happy to have it to read.


Tug is really worked up tonight and I don't know why. Steve is at a board meeting. I'm going to do some email reading and check out some news and blogs and then read my book.


The snow that fell this morning which turned out to be less than an inch I think, has mostly cleared off the roads. There's a little bit of ice in places.


Have a good night ...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: