Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Hallow's Eve



Ah, I'm too knackered to do a Sunday Seconds today. I've been working on Premeditated for most of the day. I'm up to "S" in the authors, so about nine more pages (18 authors). I was hoping to be close to finished today but it looks like I'll need to put in a big chunk of time on Tuesday, around my scheduled activities. So far, though, no new-to-me the books I'm coming across have really jumped out and said "buy me!" Phew, for my checkbook.

Well, I'm assuming that trick-or-treating will begin around 6:30-ish. I don't plan on going beyond 8:00 because 1) they're usually big kids by that time who shouldn't be doing that in the first place and b) Psychic Kids comes on then. I've got to do an earlier dinner and I still haven't thrown any clothes laundry in the wash. Or seen Steve around now that I think about it....


Much love (and have a safe and happy Halloween),

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: