Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yay! It's done!!


Big crunch. I have to have the newsletter to the hotel by Friday so I've sent off the file tonight to the printers in San Francisco. It's out of my hands now. Whoa. OMG, I hope this all works.


So tonight, still a little wired. I've got Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock to watch at 8. Steve is gone at a board meeting. I'd like to get some reading time in because I've not done much lately because of the newsletter and I read a little at lunch and it has sparked my interest again.


Tomorrow after work I have to go to a going away party for one of my co-workers -- one of the four of us who started last year as temps. She's young (24 this month) and wants to go have fun in Bozeman. Yeah, I did the same thing at about that age. I don't think I'll stay long though because we are desparately in need of groceries.


Next on the to-do list is to make business cards to take along on the trip. I've got to get some good shoes. And then to get organized. I've volunteered to help out at Bcon: I'll be monitor for a couple of panels and maybe help out at the registration desk on that Friday morning. What can I say? I'm a helper and stage manager -- I like being behind the scenes. :)


Looks like I need to pay some attention to my puppy. He's been not happy with me for several nights so it's payback time.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: