Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday


So my newsletter is now at the hotel. I spoke the manager of Kinko's who said, when I asked, that they looked good. It's kinda driving me crazy that I can't see them until Wednesday.


I haven't done Mailbox Monday in a while. Today I received A MARKED MAN by Barbara Hamilton and SHROUD OF DISHONOUR by Maureen Ash.


I did finally finish the Anna Dean, A WOMAN OF CONSEQUENCE, last night. The ending was satisfying. The solution to the crime was satisfying. I am, however, ready to move on. :) I now have a 14-day book from the library that should probably come before these new ones, ICE COLD by Tess Gerritsen. We'll see how it plays out.


Tomorrow, I have to create business cards, get Quickbooks set up, get started on the November issue, etc. It's grown dark and chilly now this evening. How lovely.


Eh, gotta go make dinner now. Have a lovely rest of your Friday.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: