Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturdays are supposed to be comfortable

I'm not getting a whole lot done today. This flu thing I've had all week is making me dizzy so I've been resting a bit today. I did get Tug walked, doing laundry, vacuumed upstairs, and worked a little on the newsletter. Just not as much as I wanted to on the newsletter. I'm so far behind.

We're going to see RED tonight. Helen Mirren, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and John Malkovich... how can you go wrong? And being able to hold hands with Steve for a couple hours. :)

Tomorrow, I have to sit at my desk and work on Premeditated. The clock is ticking. Oh, and the Steelers' game is on tv as well. Tomorrow night is the Vikings versus the Packers which would be a good game but I have Paranormal State and Psychic Kids to watch. And maybe check out the "re-imagining" of Sherlock Holmes on Mystery. We'll see.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: