Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday


Busy last night. No way of knowing if the newsletter is turning out okay until I get there. And no way to find out if I'm getting subscriptions until after I get back. Don't know about the sales tax. Frustrating.


Busy today at work. I and a coworker are pulled from one daily project and put on another because some claims have been waiting since June.


Busy after work because had to go to a going away thingy and was convinced to stay until 6 but I had to get groceries at Walmart because we were out of everything. Didn't get done unloading and putting away until 8. No walk to Tug tonight. Steve is at shooting. Also my insides are grumbly so I'm just worn out.


Will finish here, read maybe for a little bit, but that's about it.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: