Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dreamin' of flyin'


I had to run some errands today. I had to go to the bank because Kinko's called to say that my payment wouldn't go through. There was a dollar limit on my debit card that I had to go discuss with the bank.


I needed to have some business cards made because our home printer is old and wouldn't take the business card paper. So I went to Kinko's. They, who did so well on the newsletter, totally sucked. They said I had to have 250 made minimum and it would take 4 to 5 business days. Excuse me? I huffed out and when to EconoPrint who got the job done within 30 minutes. Ha.


I had coffee with my friend Omi who's an astrologer. She's working on her Masters in communication at MSUB so we met there and chatted for an hour. It is so awesome to see her.


Home, walked Tug, lunch.


Went to Steve's shop to pick up item. Stopped by job to show off Tug. Went to bank again to make a deposit. Home now and got mostly packed for 7:45am flight tomorrow.


Tonight, we have Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock to watch. I finished the Connelly. It was well done. I'm not sure yet what to read next; it may be the new SJ Rozan, ON THE LINE or the David Handler, THE SHIMMERING BLOND SISTER. Both are on the Kindle.


I'm not taking any paper books with me on the trip because I'll be bringing back some and don't need to be hauling around the extra weight in baggage. Everything I need for now is the Kindle.


So, probably next post will be from SF. I hope I don't get too airsick. Ugh. Not a good taker-offer and lander. Stop over in SLC. I know that airport very well. Land in SF around 12:30-ish. Take the BART to the hotel. Nap, then dinner with the 4MA folks.


Bon voyage...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: